My ankle hurts from my soccer game. Ice didn't help. What now?

Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Podiatry

In brief: Possibly see doc

If you are having ankle pain that is not helping with at home conservative measures (ie the rice protocol, rest, ice, compression, elevation) then it is not a bad idea to check in with a foot and ankle specialist to ensure that there might not have been any other injury that might have occurred during the game.

In brief: Possibly see doc

Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Dr. Ellen Wenzel

In brief: RICE

Have you rested, elevated and given compression? You should also take Ibuprofen (if you don't have any allergies or side effects to it).
Take as directed.

In brief: RICE

Take as directed.
Dr. Tharesh Udupa
Dr. Tharesh Udupa
Dr. Keegan Duchicela