I can not figure out why I have anxiety. I do not feel stressed etc. I have numb/dull ache in left arm shoulder.MY heart feels like it drops. any idea?

Dr. Stanley Berger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Effects on the heart

Anxiety can affect the heart and heart related problems can cause anxiety.
For example, stress can cause palpitations, the feeling of skips, fluttering or extra beats of the heart. Also, irregular heart rhythm can lead to feelings of panic. See your doctor and address b ou th the anxiety and the potential that you may be having an irregular heart rhythm.

In brief: Effects on the heart

Dr. Stanley Berger
Dr. Stanley Berger
Dr. Stanley Berger
b ou th --> both
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: We can live with

stressors so long that we do not consciously sense them but our body reacts to them. Please see your doc to rule out medical conditions.
A clinical psychologist can help you identify and manage stress. Lifestyle issues are important. How is your diet, exercise level, amount of sleep, etc. Peace and good health.

In brief: We can live with

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine