I'm 16 and not sexually active. I came off my period nearly 2 weeks ago. Why have I started bleeding again? Its browny red with no smell.

In brief: See below

If you are not sexually active and not on a birth control pill,and it is the first time it has happened,I would not be concerned.
If you are on the pill,you should contact your doctor, although breakthrough bleeding is not uncommon.If you have had your period for less than 2 years,this can be common also.If you are having pain or frequency when urinating,you should be checked for a urine infection.

In brief: See below

Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Dr. Jane Van Dis