What do you need to do for abdominal pain from stomach cancer?

Abd pain. Do you have stomach cancer? If so, your oncologist will help you with management of cancer pain.
Likely pain killers. Palliative care for this includes surgery, endoscopic dilatation, radiation, and chemotherapy (drugs). Apparently chemotherapy includes drugs, like 5-fu (fluorouracil) or its analog capecitabine, bcnu (carmustine), methyl-ccnu (semustine), and doxorubicin (adriamycin) to palliatively reduce the size of the tumor. Pain killers, like demorol, are likely given for pain in this/other similar cases.