Dr lin. Orchitis nitrofurantoin follow-up. Had scrotal ultrasound for pain and inflammation. Showed orchitis only. No std. No other issues/mass.?

Here are some ... I appreciate your patience. Now, we got things almost meaningfully together. Despite reporting orchitis on US, I would leave it alone after completing 1-2 courses of antibiotics for bacterial or STD infection, as long as you're reasonably comfortable. Remember the US report, to a degree & extent, tends to be reviewer-subjective so all the findings have to correlate with clinical pictures for ...