My friend is 15, and her bicuspid/premolar tooth fell out, does that mean it's her baby tooth falling out , or did her tooth permanently fall out?

Dr. David Satloff
Pain Management

In brief: Mpst likely a baby

most likely a deciduous molar, check with a dentist

In brief: Mpst likely a baby

Dr. David Satloff
Dr. David Satloff
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Delayed eruption?

It's most likely a primary (baby) molar that came out but your friend would need to be personally examined by a dentist to determine which tooth came out and if it's normal or not.
X-rays would also be necessary to determine if this is part of a delayed eruption pattern or something more.

In brief: Delayed eruption?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Possible baby tooth

It may have been a baby tooth, my medical assistant lost a baby tooth at age 38.
If concerned, see your dentist for examination.

In brief: Possible baby tooth

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Examination

Highly unlikely it's a permanent tooth.
Probability is that it's a baby tooth. Question is whether there's an underlying permanent tooth to replace it, or perhaps the permanent tooth is congenitally missing. Your friend should see a Dentist immediately for an examination. If there is an eruption problem, or missing tooth, your friend is a candidate for "Posterior Bite Collapse." See Dentist.

In brief: Examination

Highly unlikely it's a permanent tooth.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Vicken Poochikian