Does having a miscarriage (when the body naturally aborts a pregnancy) increase my chances of breast cancer?

No. This does not increase your risk for breast cancer. I'm sorry for your loss. I know this is a difficult time for you and your family. Best of luck in the future.
No. There is no scientific evidence in the gynecologic medical literature that miscarriage - whether spontaneous such as a miscarriage, or induced, such as with an elective abortion - is in any way associated with an increased risk of breast cancer or any other malignancy for that matter.