1 doctor weighed in:

What are my chances of having a normal pregnancy after an ectopic pregnancy?

1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Obstetrics & Gynecology

In brief: 85%

The recurrence risk for an ectopic pregnancy is about 15% - so the likelihood of a normal pregnancy is about 85%.
Good luck and see your doctor within the first 8 weeks after you have a positive pregnancy test so that an ectopic pregnancy can be excluded or diagnosed and treated early.

In brief: 85%

The recurrence risk for an ectopic pregnancy is about 15% - so the likelihood of a normal pregnancy is about 85%.
Good luck and see your doctor within the first 8 weeks after you have a positive pregnancy test so that an ectopic pregnancy can be excluded or diagnosed and treated early.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Board Certified, Obstetrics & Gynecology
15 years in practice
47M people helped
Continue
111,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors