On 5mg. Percocet for my polycystic kidney disease &works great. New dr. Wants to change to Vicodin but current plan is fine. What do I tell new dr.?

Ask, don't tell. I sense how worried you are that if it doesn't work as well, you'll suffer. But long term use of percocet can damage your liver and that is serious. Ask for help to feel confident about the new strategy and see if they agree to a trial evaluation only. Here's info on PKD: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/polycystic-kidney-disease/basics/definition/con-20028831 Be diplomatic and ask ?s.