I have itching all over my body?

?systemic problem. Itching all over the body without rash could be a sign of any one of many systemic diseases.Please see a good primary care doctor or internist for evaluation.Trying to list all possible causes to you would just be guessing and get you more worried.Good luck:)
See a dermatologist. Bring all meds and supplements. No antihistamine is likely to help you. You need kidney and liver tests. You need blood tests, maybe x-rays, maybe biopsies. The cause may be something important, so don't delay.
See dermatologist. Some toxin, pathogen, or allergen is causing the itchiness. Rule out the presence of C. Trachomatis, for this bacteria commonly causes itchiness.