Once a month after a bowel movement I get light bleeding for my vagina. I do have endometriosis could that cause this?

Dr. Jane Van Dis

In brief: A few ideas

Sometimes this bleeding could be from your uterus, but you would want to make sure that it's not due to an internal or external hemorroid as well.
Common for women who have endometriosis to have irregular bleeding and bleeding when it's not your period as well. Sometimes there can be endometrial implants that also cause bleeding. Let's make sure not from rectum, and check with doctor

In brief: A few ideas

Dr. Adam Levy