Sharp abdominal pain on right hand lower side of stomach. Hurts to take deep breaths. Has lasted for about an hour. It just came suddenly.

Abdominal pain. It is difficult to say what is causing this pain. The most concerning thing in the right lower abdomen would be appendicitis. I would suggest that you be seen right away either at an urgent care center or an ER.
See a doctor. Hard to say without examining you. Could be benign like simple musculoskeletal injury. But your description of pain on taking deep breaths is concerning... See a doctor so you can get examined (to make sure it's not appendicitis, perforated gastric ulcer, testicular problems or a whole host of things).
Appendicitis. The most concerning diagnosis would be appendicitis. Please see a health provider if the pain persists or worsens.