Chance for me to correct my horrible hunched posture at 60 before osteoporosis?

Dr. Susan Wingo
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: See your doctor

Your doctor can help determine if the "hunched" appearance is simply bad posture, or if you already have compressed backbones due to osteoporosis.
S/he can also talk to you about tests for bone loss, and many different treatment options if you have this. If it is just bad posture, exercises may help. However some exercises may worsen the problem if osteoporosis is present. See your doctor first.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Susan Wingo
Dr. Susan Wingo
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: See below

If you are 60, your chance is low but it's impossible to say until you are examined and your complete history is known.
I recommend talking to your primary care physician about this and he/she will refer you to someone appropriate if there are things that can be done. Good luck.

In brief: See below

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Adam Smith