My wife had a second blood test and results as follows. Creatinine 36.0 umol/L. Sodium 1.38 umol/L and potassium 4.4 umol/L what does this mean?

In brief: Hard to interpret

Blood tests can't be taken out of context.
They are only a part of any physician's evaluation and must be interpreted along with the history and physical exam. Also need to know the normal ranges for the particular laboratory. I suspect the sodium is 138, not 1.38, and that is usually within the normal range. So is potassium. Creatinine = 36/88.4=0.41mg/dl seems low. High creatinine is worrisome.

In brief: Hard to interpret

Dr. Robert Berkowitz
Dr. Robert Berkowitz
Dr. Esta Kronberg
Dermatology

In brief: Lab work

Every lab has it's own set of normal values.
Her doctor should explain these results to her.

In brief: Lab work

Dr. Esta Kronberg
Dr. Esta Kronberg
Dr. Peter Kurzweil