im a bodybuilder, low carb diet makes me angry, i want high carb low fat diet instead (high proteins). will a low fat diet affect my testosterone?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

What is your goal for bodybuilding - making a living or just to show who you 're? Nothing is free but always comes with a price.
Also, realize: overindulgence and obsession are a pair of most common chronic killers of life, yet least mentioned. With these in mind, you can figure out what you should do for the future. Realistically, seek timely professional counseling and do T-testing as needed ...

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine