My last period on 25/8 and on 13/8 had a relation but just few drops of the sperm touch my vagina till today i didnt get my period can i be pregnant?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

As the timing is concerned, 12 days apart between period & sex is the prime timing for pregnancy since ovulation takes place some 2 weeks before period regardless of period regularity.
So, do HPT now and repeat it in 1-2 wks if the first test is (-) & still in doubt. But, don't forget timely professional attention & counseling for future planning.. Best wish ...

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham