I had protected sex but 20 minutes after my lower abdomen began to hurt when I pee, cough, poop,or sneeze it hurts like a sharp pain, get dizzy ?

In brief: Rubbing

it could be from the rubbing make sure you drink a lot of water if symptoms persisted or associated with fever see a doctor

In brief: Rubbing

Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Irritation or..

infection of the urinary tract, vagina or urethra.
You should see a GYN for a pelvic exam and since you are so young, get on BC pills. First and foremost, get a urine analysis, culture and treatment for infection. I think you need to speak with your sexual partner and take a sexual vacation for 1 week. Concentrate on lubrication, foreplay and find a comfortable position. Empty bladder after sex.

In brief: Irritation or..

Dr. Eric Weisman