I am having fits of rage off hormones, and my doctors don't give a darn?

See another doctor. If your current doctor is not giving you the attention you think you deserve, you should see another physician for a second opinion or to switch over. If many different doctors are telling you the same thing however, please consider their recommendations more seriously.