I need to ask a doctor about quitting pain medication while being 35 weeks pregnant, can my baby be addicted if I quit now? I was in 2 major car accidents and been taking them the whole pregnancy thus far.

Difficult. situation. People who have pain and use their meds as prescribed have the lowest chance of addiction for themselves. However, the baby does get the meds as well. Part of this depends on your dosage and how often you take it. Talk to your doctor about your pain issues and how little you can use and be comfortable. Your OB should tell the Peds so they can watch for signs of withdraw.
Talk to your OB. Hopefully your delivery will go to term but that is not always the case. To predict how dependent the baby is on the pain medication depends on quit date vs. delivery. Please talk to the prescriber before making abrupt changes.