Sono showed dominant nodule is a heterogeneous nodule. Evidence of hypoechoic on left and right lobes. Multinodular goiter with all nodules over 1cm. Can this be thyroid cancer.

No. Cancer of the thyroid is rarely ever seen in a moltinodular goiter The malignant lesion starts as a solitary adenoma that is cold on scan. If such a lesion noted, even if benign there is a 30% conversion to carcinoma. It is recommended that all cold solitary nodules be removed and pathology defined at the time of removal, not by needle bx. Goitres that are multinodular are never biopsied.
Thyroidologist. Multinodular thyroid nodules are usually benign, but a thyroidologist is best qualified to advise you on whether any of them should be biopsied(needle biopsy)..