I need to find a dr that will help me and prescribe me a benzodiazepine. They are the only ones that help.

In brief: Benzodiazapines.

You did not share what condition (s) you are being treated for. If you have a psychiatric condition - consider working with a psychiatrist.
However, there isn't a guarantee that the psychiatrist would determine you to have an indication for a Benzo. Take care.

In brief: Benzodiazapines.

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: Need to visit a Dr

Benzodiazepine medication(Valium, Xanax, (alprazolam) etc) cannot be prescribed via Telemedicine.
You need to see a physician in person. While Benzodiazepines can be very helpful for short term use, they should not be used on a chronic basis as they may be very addicting> If taken regularly and you miss a dose and feel anxious it probably benzodiazepine withdrawal > i.e.: your addicted. SSRI type med = best

In brief: Need to visit a Dr

Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. Eric Weisman