What are usual results from facet joint injections?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: You should have

Relief if it is done the way.

In brief: You should have

Relief if it is done the way.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Hard to say

Depends on your pain issue.
Facet injections are helpful and can be long-lasting, however if your get short lived relief you may need to get evaluated for a radiofrequency ablation for longer lasting relief (greater than 1 year of relief is typical).

In brief: Hard to say

Depends on your pain issue.
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Pain Management

In brief: See below

The result I am seeking from a facet injection is the confirmation of the diagnosis of facet disease.
A facet injection is not a therapeutic procedure (a procedure that provides long-term relief). It is a diagnostic procedure used to confirm or refute the diagnosis of facet disease.

In brief: See below

Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Richard Rosenthal