What kind of doctor do I need to go to if I want to get tested for chlamydia? What kind of test will they do?

Vaginal swab. Any doctor's office or clinic can easily test for chlamydia; see your primary care provider. The best test in women is a simple vaginal swab, which often is collected by the patient herself. It's quick, simple, and painless. If you think you're at risk, do it ASAP: every day's delay risks compications like fallopian tube infection and future infertility. Good luck!
FP/IM/GYN/UC. Most primary care physicians can perform this testing-usually a vaginal culture or urine testing.