I had an abnormal pap with HPV two years ago. After a repeat pap, had cryotherapy. I had a pap two months ago that came back normal but the HPV is back. I was pregnant at the time (have miscarried since then.) Could the pregnancy trigger the recurrenc

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

Regardless of treatment, HPV has been known resistant to treatment with potential odd to recur as high as 50%.
For more detail, it would be most logical to direct the like question to your treating Doc for timely professional counseling. Online inquiry may not suffice to address your concern in 400-letter space. Best wish ...

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Adam Levy