4yo female co severe rectal pain. Says not constip nor recent large bm. Says didn't injure. Also temp of 101.5. No recent exposures I know of. ?

Dr. Jan Rakinic
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: See doctor ASAP

Anyone with severe rectal pain and fever should be seen asap.
Abscess may be present; if not addressed rapidly, significant complications may ensue. It is unclear from your question if this is a child or adult; regardless, see the doctor now.

In brief: See doctor ASAP

Dr. Jan Rakinic
Dr. Jan Rakinic
Dr. Cindy Juster

In brief: She needs to see Dr.

There are a number of possibilities, including a rectal strep infection, but without a physical exam, it's impossible to narrow it down.
Please have her seen, and if there is redness in the area, the doctor should swab it for the same strep that causes strep throat. I hope she feels better soon!

In brief: She needs to see Dr.

Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
You're welcome -- I hope she's doing better now.
Dr. Shontae Buffington