Can I please talk to a obgyn I am 23 weeks and 4days and already 5cm dielated and having contractions but everytime I go to the hospital they send me ?

Dr. Miguel Cano

In brief: Go Back

You're close enough to a viable age, 5 cm is advanced dilation & it's hard to send someone home who's almost 24 weeks.
Steroids, abx, surveillance, ultrasound for fetal position & size, & neonatology consult to discuss risks of early delivery, all appear to be in order. You may benefit by going to a perinatologist instead & a hospital with an nicu available. So, please go back & get some answers.

In brief: Go Back

Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Miguel Cano

In brief: Remain in ER lobby?

In the U.S., a woman has at least 2 doctors: medicine and ob-gyn.
They are there to help the woman, so she should go with her husband or other family member, to her doctors to get help. If she has no money & no insurance (hopefully not "no family"), and doesn't have a personal doctor, she can go with a family member to a nearby university (or county) medical center E.R., and keep asking for help.

In brief: Remain in ER lobby?

Dr. Cindy Juster