I have pain in the middle of my chest that goes into my back, queasy, and neck pain. It feels like my gallbladder but I had it out 6 years ago, .?

Dr. James Marx
Pain Management
In brief: See Doc ASAP
Could be your heart or aorta getting ready to burst.
May be stomach related which is a little less serious. Ekg and chest x-ray would be the minimum tests to find out. Might try an antacid like mylanta to see if the symptoms are gas or indigestion, but i would advise seeing a doctor rather than trying to diagnose a possible serious condition.

In brief: See Doc ASAP
Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: See a doctor
My advice to you is to get in to see your doctor today if possible.
If you do not have a doctor i would go to an emergency department today to be seen. There are many things that can cause chest pain, but the first and most serious issue is to make sure nothing is going on with your heart. This is why it is so important to get in to see a doctor immediately.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Peter Kurzweil