If I can't go to school, is this because obsessive-compulsive disorder and major depressive disorder? I also take Prozac (fluoxetine) and Lorazepam.

NEED A THERAPIST. Hey Jan you seem to have a lot of concerns and have questions about your medications and school. Please contact your doctor and get more answers. You seem to be on the right track.
Talk w/ your folk. From your words, I can't tell if you feel too awful to go or if you are not allowed to go. And I don't know the local laws about attendance. But whatever it is that you want to understand better, talk w/ your guardian/parent - then w/ the doctor treating you and the school administration. If you want an education - I'm proud of you and hope you get help for it. Best wishes!