How can I find a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma?

Websites or MD. Your doctor may be able to refer you to a myeloma specialist. Alternatively you can call or check the websites of the international myeloma foundation or the multiple myeloma research foundation.
Internet or patients. Sometimes local chapters of the leukemia and lymphoma society or the international myeloma foundation are great resources. Not only for doctors specializing in myeloma but also for patients with the disease who have researched this topic. Various local cancer centers should have web pages listing doctors with this specialty if available. Healthtap will also be a resource as it grows.
Find a Hematologist. American society of hematology (ash) "find a hematologist" website: http://store. Hematology. Org/default. Aspx? Tabid=231 or 1) mmrf, lls, or other advocacy group info, 2) word of mouth in your area.