Mom touched a old cold sore patch which was used months ago then she touched all my clean underwear with her hands after, is my genitals at risk now?

No risk, no worries! The herpes virus isn't so easy to transmit -- only by direct contact, like kissing, never passed by sharing bathrooms, towels, eating utensils, clothing, etc. You are at absolutely no risk of herpes from this sort of event. Don't worry about it. Safe sex is all you will ever need to prevent genital herpes. I hope this has helped. Best wishes.
Not likely. Herpes simplex1(HSV1) is an oral virus that spreads primarily by direct contact with the infected skin and/or secretions of carriers. However, it can also be transferred from environmental surfaces (fomites), such as metal and plastic door knobs, to hands for a period of up to 2-hours...7 days tops. HSV1 rarely infects genitals http://www.antimicrobialtestlaboratories.com/human_herpes_virus_1.htm.