What to do if I have astraphobia (fear from lightning), how to prevent and cure it?

CBT. In contrast to other forms of psychotherapy, cognitive therapy is usually more focused on the present, more time-limited, and more problem-solving oriented. In addition, patients learn specific skills that they can use for the rest of their lives. These skills involve identifying distorted thinking, modifying beliefs, relating to others in different ways, and changing behaviors.
There are a few. Techniques that can work fairly quickly. Cognitive behavioral therapy using progressive desensitization (learning to relax ; then imagining the phobic event from least to most anxiety provoking image while relaxed. I usually do this using hypnosis as a relaxation technique, but you can use other relaxation methods. Find a therapist ; you will be able to get relief fairly quickly.