My doc said my concerns don't matter till month 7 but my baby very rarely kicks or moves at 24weeks. Why could that be?

Dr. Nela Cordero
In brief: PREGNANCY
If you are concerned about baby's movement your OB can do ultrasound to find out of baby' status.

In brief: PREGNANCY
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Babies are different
Some are quite active and others may not be so.
At 5-6 months, there is still plenty of room in there so at times the baby's movement underwater may not be noticeable to you--baby not touching the uterine wall hard enough. As baby grows and there is less room, movement will be touching the wall more and you will notice more. So, be patient..Another month or 2. Congrats and good luck.

In brief: Babies are different
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Adam Levy