My doc said my concerns don't matter till month 7 but my baby very rarely kicks or moves at 24weeks. Why could that be?

Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: PREGNANCY

If you are concerned about baby's movement your OB can do ultrasound to find out of baby' status.

In brief: PREGNANCY

Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Babies are different

Some are quite active and others may not be so.
At 5-6 months, there is still plenty of room in there so at times the baby's movement underwater may not be noticeable to you--baby not touching the uterine wall hard enough. As baby grows and there is less room, movement will be touching the wall more and you will notice more. So, be patient..Another month or 2. Congrats and good luck.

In brief: Babies are different

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Jane Van Dis