I was diagnosed with dupuytren disease. Is the needlepoption the best procedure?

It depends. There are 3 accepted options of treatment. 1. Surgery 2.Needle aponeurotomy which is a small surgery to cut the cord into multiple segments which can be performed in the office or 3. Xiaflex (collagenase clostridium histolyticum) which is an injection to disolve a portion of the cord. The best choice depends on the location of the cord and severity. Provider experience also comes into play. Judgement comes from experience.
It depends. This technique uses a needle, inserted through your skin, to puncture and "break" the cord of tissue that's contracting a finger. Contractures often recur but the procedure can be repeated. Some doctors now use ultrasound to guide the needle. This might reduce the chance of accidental injury to nerves or tendons.
A discussion. With a hand surgeon that does surgery, needle aponeurotomy and uses xiaflex (collagenase clostridium histolyticum) is the best option so that treatment can be tailored to the conditions that exist. http://handsurgerypodcast.podbean.com/mobile/2012/09/12/dupuytrens-disease-new-treatment-updates-xiaflex (collagenase clostridium histolyticum)-and-aponeurotomy/.
Depends. There are 3 options for treatment of dupuytren's contracture: 1) fasciectomy 2) needle aponeurotomy - see my article in journal of hand surgery april 2012 3) xiaflex the treatment chosen will depend on the experience of your hand surgeon and the location and severity of the cords. Make sure you see someone who an expert in the treatment of dupuytren's contracture or your options will be limited.