My feet smell very bad and my socks turn yellow, i've changed my socks and shoes through out the day, but it's stii the same result. Help?

In brief: See a doctor

For something this severe you need to see a doctor.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
David Miller

In brief: Foot fungus!

It sounds to me like you may have a very bad case of good old-fashioned athlete's foot, which is a fungal infection in the skin of your feet.
I would start with one of the athlete's foot spray powders. Spray it liberally into your feet each day and in your shoes. Wash your socks often in hot water with bleach. If it doesn't clear up, see your doc for more aggressive treatment.

In brief: Foot fungus!

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student