I have itchy red spots that spread and noticed my baby had one then spread. He has no fever, ?

Might be ==>. There are several conditions that can cause itchy red spots without fever, including viral infections such as those caused by enterovirus. Another concern is scabies caused by a tiny spider mite that likes to burrow under the skin especially in damp moist areas- between finger and toe webs, in the groin, around belt line. See your primary care provider to confirm what it is, treatment needed.