I have a rash from a bug bite can I send a pic to see if I need to be seen or just use a topical?

Bug bite. Depends on what bug bite you have. If it is a spider bite, it would be good to see a doctor. Also if it is a tick bite, then you want to make sure it isn't lymes disease.
Photo not 100% A photo will not give the full picture. (no pun intended). Is the area painful, does it drain fluid or pus? Is there excessive swelling? Are there any other symptoms associated with the bite? Do you know what type bug caused the bite.