I was on Depo-Provera for 6 months and bled the entire time. My last shot was a year ago and im still bleeding, bc pills don't work. What can be done?

Dr. Miguel Cano
In brief: Depends
If you're trying to get pregnant, chart your cycles for another month & see your gyn.
If you need birth control, use a mono-phasic (same dose, i like natazia) ocp for at least 3 months. If this fails, you may benefit from a simple hysteroscopy (thin camera wand into the uterus) to assess for polyps, abnormal tissue, or fibroids. See your gyn if nothing's working & be stubborn, it'll work.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Adam Levy