Toke metilfenidate for 1 wk 1 year ago. My life changed. Panic attacks, fear, stress, depression. I'm not the same. Tried everything for mind.Wat2do?

Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Seek help

Methylphenidate can certain increase anxiety is some people, but a one-week trial should not have permanent effects of the type you're describing.
Find a psychiatrist who will listen to your story and suggest ways of getting out of the hole you're in. There is help out there.

In brief: Seek help

Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Methylpphenidate

Ritalin (methylphenidate) is a non-amphetamine stimulant for adhd, can cause anxiety at high dose.
Consult your doctor for medications to combat anxiety.

In brief: Methylpphenidate

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Eric Weisman