Is it normal to have brown discharge as a period cycle? Not on birth control and trying to get pregnant. Had d&c in feb. Normal period in march.

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Light period

A very light period can manifest itself as just light brown discharge.
If you're trying to get pregnant and want to know if you are ovulating (the critical step for getting pregnant), buy a "basal body temperature" thermometer, and take your temperature every day before you get out of bed. You can confirm ovulation when your body temperature increases consistently by 1/2 to 1 degree around day 14.

In brief: Light period

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Likely so

This doesn't sound worrisome or too abnormal to me.
Has this persisted through april and may - or resolved?

In brief: Likely so

Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Hmm that's a good while. I still very much doubt anything to worry about, see if it goes away before or after next period. If not, check with your doctor.
Dr. Adam Levy