Since I have hpv, does him thrusting against my cervix put me at higher risk for unwelcome changes to my cervix (e.G., precancerous cells)?

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: HPV
There are so many hpv virus, 16 & 18 are the most common risk type for cervical cancer.
Intercourse w your boyfriend will not change to much your risk if you already have hpv. You need yearly pap smear, avoid multiple sex partners, prevent having hiv, don't smoke. Good luck.

In brief: HPV
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Lee Ann Roberts
Gynecology
In brief: Not likely
As dysplasia (precancerous changes) of the cervix, vagina, and vulva is due to exposure to the sexually transmitted hpv virus, any contact can transmit it.

In brief: Not likely
Dr. Lee Ann Roberts
Dr. Lee Ann Roberts
Dr. Shontae Buffington