Rhinoplasty, what to expect?

Rhinoplasty. A rhinoplasty is a sculpting operation. The delicate cartilages and structures underlying the skin are reshaped to form a nose that is ideal for your individual face. There is a period of swelling and bruising before the final shape takes place. The entire nose is shaped to blend with your facial features. There is minimal discomfort after the procedure. www.artofplasticsurgery.com.
Expectations. Your query is too complicated to answer in one short paragraph. Indeed, every patient will have different expectations and concerns. And every surgeon does things a bit differently postop. See a board-certified facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon for a complete answer, or request a video consult from one of the many excellent doctors here on HealthTap.
Rhinoplasty. You need to discuss your surgical goals with your surgeon. Be sure to have your nose evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.