What to do if no libido and vulvar vericose veins?

Varicose veins. With regards to the vulvar varicosities you may have ovarian vein reflux also called nutcracker syndrome This can be diagnosed by MRI With regards to the decrease libido discuss with your gen not sure the two are related.
Vulvar veins treated. Vulvar veins are a common problem and can be treated usually with sclerotherapy or removal through small incisions.Before doing this, a venous evaluation to find the cause of the vulvar veins should be done including a venous full venous ultrasound looking for reflux and DVT. Sometimes a pelvic source of the veins may need to be found. See a vein specialist. Loss of libido is not related to veins.