What should I ask my doctor about when diagnosed with non-hodgkin's lymphoma?

Dr. Stephen Noga
Internal Medicine - Oncology
In brief: Type and stage
The exact type of lymphoma and where it is found in your body (stage) are the most important aspects in determining what treatment and prognosis you will have.
The doctor may not have all this information at the beginning but he/she will describe tests to be done to determine this information.

In brief: Type and stage
Dr. Stephen Noga
Dr. Stephen Noga
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Issues include
Cell type, cure rate, treatment options, is it b or t cell, what is the stage, is there a role for a.
Bone marrow transplant, surgery, radiotherapy, risk of CNS involvment. All lymphoma patients should go to a center with a team that focuses on tehm as a person with a disease.

In brief: Issues include
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Steven Seres