My kid hav 400 kg now not yet delivered.Is she hav any difficulity for normal delivery..?

In brief: ?400K mom??
If you are describing a 400k pregnant kid approaching delivery, you do have a major problem. You need to meet with a health care team that includes the physicians involved & hospital staff.
The delivery should be planned & at a facility with the equipment capable of handling a patient of that size. Failure to plan ahead could be disastrous for baby & mom.

In brief: ?400K mom??
In brief: If 400K U have Probm
I suppose u mean 4kg not 400 or baby is a world record.
Depending on the size of the pelvis/birth canal the natural delivery of a 4 0r 4.5 kg infant is not unusual, at least in the us. If your frame is small, a cesarean delivery may be needed for excessive size.

In brief: If 400K U have Probm
Dr. Jonathan Jassey