What shouldn't I do during pregnancy?

Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Illegal opiates

There are a lot of things to NOT do during pregnancy, but I want to focus on the overuse of opiates by pregnant women and the impact on their unborn children who go through drug "withdrawal".
There are several studies about the rising use of these drugs by pregnant women recently and it is a bad testimony to our profession (healthcare) to convey this message to the general public.

In brief: Illegal opiates

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook
Avoid excessive alcohol consumption, avoid any medications not sanctioned by your OB, do not miss your appointments for prenatal care, do not fail to get enough sleep and exercise, do not subject yourself to stress.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham