I'm having lower back pain and i'm feeling unstable sometimes when bending or even when walking , I feel like my back just gives out ?

Dr. Larry Armstrong
Neurosurgery

In brief: Try conditioning

Sounds like there may be some muscular weakness in your back.
Try going to your family md for eval and a referral to physical therapy to strengthen your low back or look for reasons for instability.

In brief: Try conditioning

Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Several options

If you have not tried core exercises to strengthen your back (tummy and back muscles), try that first.
Regular aerobic exercise is also important. If you still feel unstable, see a spine specialist for examination and assessment.

In brief: Several options

Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. John Ayres
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: That's a problem

When you have a problem with your lower back its not unusual to have your leg feel like its not there or to give out on you.
If you irritate a nerve its like flipping a switch and cutting the power to your leg - it goes right out. It can be caused by a slipped disc, arthritis, or instability between two adjacent levels. It probably needs to be evaluated with an MRI to see what's going on.

In brief: That's a problem

Dr. John Ayres
Dr. John Ayres