I'm having lower back pain and i'm feeling unstable sometimes when bending or even when walking , I feel like my back just gives out ?

Dr. Larry Armstrong
Neurosurgery
In brief: Try conditioning
Sounds like there may be some muscular weakness in your back.
Try going to your family md for eval and a referral to physical therapy to strengthen your low back or look for reasons for instability.

In brief: Try conditioning
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Several options
If you have not tried core exercises to strengthen your back (tummy and back muscles), try that first.
Regular aerobic exercise is also important. If you still feel unstable, see a spine specialist for examination and assessment.

In brief: Several options
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. John Ayres
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: That's a problem
When you have a problem with your lower back its not unusual to have your leg feel like its not there or to give out on you.
If you irritate a nerve its like flipping a switch and cutting the power to your leg - it goes right out. It can be caused by a slipped disc, arthritis, or instability between two adjacent levels. It probably needs to be evaluated with an MRI to see what's going on.

In brief: That's a problem
Dr. John Ayres
Dr. John Ayres
Dr. Eric Weisman