Would a compression sleeve help my elbow. I had medial epicondylar release with ulnar nerve decompression 4months ago it has swelling & tight.

Ask surgeon. to be sure, but often a light compression sleeve will help reduce swelling after this type of surgery. The reason it is important to ask your surgeon first however is because of the ulnar decompression part. If you had a great deal of scar tissue or other anatomic abnormalities, you want to make sure they are not worried about compressing the ulnar with compression sleeves. Otherwise should help.