Can you spot and be on ur period at the same time? I will wipe and there will be blood on the TP. But tampon isn't full...could I be prego?

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice

In brief: Period or pregnant ?

You can spot and be on your period at the same time but sometimes this spotting around your period time could represent first trimester bleeding if you happened to be pregnant.
So, do a pregnancy test if it is positive then you are pregnant , if the test is negative then this spotting is your period and you are not pregnant. Take care.

In brief: Period or pregnant ?

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan

In brief: Do a pregnancy test.

Spotting is the word used to describe ,a minuscule amount of blood .
One would not describe spotting as abnormal period.

In brief: Do a pregnancy test.

Dr. Claudette Anderson
Dr. Claudette Anderson
Dr. Jane Van Dis