My wife has been throwing up with severe headache and neckpain for two days, no fever or stomach pain. Any ideas?

Get checked out now. Severe headache, neck pain & vomiting can be caused by anything from a migraine to bleeding, tumor or infection in the brain. An exam, some testing, and more detailed questions will help find the cause. Even if it is "just" dehydration, after two days it will likely need prescription medication and IV fluids to get it under control, so i would head over to a nearby urgent care or er now.