Just after one and half month of abortion, I take a morning after pill...Does it hurt uterus a lot ? I am so worried

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: It should not

After 6 wks following your abortion, the usterus should be back to usual by now.
The morning-after pill is to suppress or delay ovulation thus minimize your chance of pregnancy (no eggs around for the sperm to fertilize) and this process should not hurt your unterus. You next period may be somewhat heavier/longer, but most likely just your usual. If u r still concerned, consult doc. Good luck.

In brief: It should not

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Jane Van Dis